Might you have been attacked by the errors “a network change was detected”? This will be faced by 90% of the users
Why is this happening?
This is because the server changes because to fetch the data. If any mistake happens by the server, it will be filed with this error. So, let’s check the more possibilities to over come these errors.
How to fix “a network change was detected” error.
- Refresh the page
- Restart your web browser
- Restart your internet connection
- Update your web browser
- Update your windows
- Clear your browsing data
Refresh your page
- Try to refresh your page with the “reload” option on the top.
Restart your web browser
- Try to close your browser
- And restart it
Restart your internet connection.
- If you are using wifi or modem, reboot it
- If you are using a sim network, turn “airplane” mode on and off. [this makes the network refresh]
Update your web browser
- Make sure that your browser is up-to-date
- If not, try to update it
Update your windows
- Check if there is any update in your settings>>update&security.
- Suppose it is an available new version. Update it immediately.
Clearing your browsing data.
Browsing data also may cause this issue. So, try to clear it.
Settings > Advanced > Clear Browsing Data > Clear Data.