As we know, Crunchyroll gives a free trial for every member. But here comes the fault! We are not canceling the subscription and being charged for membership.
Here are the different ways you can cancel the membership of Crunchyroll
As we know, payments are made with the purpose of the payment option data given to the Crunchyroll. So, let’s watch at the subscription payment methods To be safe from recurring your money.
Given payment methods
- adding creditcard details
- adding PayPal account
Removing credit card details:-
- First login to your Crunchyroll account
- Move to the section “payment method.”
- Now you can cancel your subscription by deleting your credit card details.
Removing your PayPal payment subscription.
- At first login to your PayPal account
- And next, move to the “Crunchyroll charge” option.
- And now, select the option “charge.”
- And the information appears in front of the display. Select the “Manage Crunchyroll payments” option.
- And next, a popup window will appear on the screen.
- Next, click on the “status.”
- Now you will find two options, “Active” and “Cancel.”
- Now you have to select on the option “Cancel.”
- And you are done!!!
Conclusion: The big mistake is that every one of us gets signup for the free trial and forget about canceling the subscription. So this mistake makes a huge amount of loss.
So, keep in mind that to never forget about the subscription that you have made for an only free trial. 🙂