Yeah!! it seems that you are a good PC gamer . And there will be a common problem that you want to get solved right here!!.
Yes!! you are here because your discord is lagging when you are having an intense gaming moment. Lagging when playing a game!!! . Isn’t annoying to you? . Yes, we are raged with annoying lag. After moving with the simple steps in this post you will never search for this query.
So, lets move to the topic.
>>>>>>Hey,my discord is lagging<<<<<<
:- Never from now-:
- At first go to settings
- And then move to the appearance and move to Advance
- Turn off “Developer mode” and “Hardware Acceleration”.
- And now you have to open “Task manager”.
- And move to details option which is in the header section
- Right click on “Discord.exe”>> set priority>>High.
- Set to all the “Discord.exe” files
And the final step:-
- Move to the settings section.
- And on the system tab
- And move to the graphics settings
- And browse the file “Discord.exe”. And add to the section